I am an architect and a self-taught photographer. My love for architecture, photography, and travel is linked with a common thread of minimalism. I am captivated by anything that conveys more through less. If an idea can be encapsulated in a single element, then why should we overcrowd a space?
Collaborating with architects and artists around the globe, I take up multiple projects, with one aim in mind- to positively contribute, in my small way, as many lives as I can.
- Worked with Bijoy Jain, Studio Mumbai from 2020-2021
- Got a scholarship for Design Discovery at Harvard University Graduate School of Design, completing in 2019.
- Studied Bachelor of Architecture at PVP College of Architecture, graduating in 2018.
- Interned with Bijoy Ramachandran, Hundredhands in 2017.
- Title Winner – Asia Young Designer Award 2018-19 Architecture Category, Singapore
- Gold Award – Asia Young Designer Award 2018-19 Architecture Category, India
- ‘Honourable Mention of the Year’ by Eyewin Photography Awards
- ‘Academic Excellence Award’ by Indian Institute of Architects
- Awarded by the Governor of Sikkim for cycling campaign ‘From Free India to Green India’
You’ll see him walking alone
In an instance here, in another gone
They call him an artist
Some say he is a creator
Of spaces, words and emotions
Some say he is a wanderer
His feet have no path, only motion
He won’t be difficult to spot
But it isn’t easy to make him stop
No storm, no roadblock, no injury
It’s not that he is in a hurry
Do you have a device to capture time?
A story to share? Or maybe a rhyme?
Then he will pause, for a man to man,
And especially, if you need a helping hand
They call him a gypsy
Some say he doesn’t know the world
He breaks rules and traditions
Some say he can see the entire world
From the seat of his two wheels
Someone wise, Someone foolish.
Someone different. Someone common.
One amongst many.
But still, someone.
His world is black and white
His mind is full of colours bright
And somewhere in the midst, where its grey
You’ll find a tall weird lad called Tanay.